Healthy Chicago Cubs Fruit Dessert Pizza
So, where are all of my Chicago Cubs Fans? Here is a fun dessert to share at your next World Series Game get together to celebrate the Cubs' victory!! Enjoy!
Makes 1 large pizza
3 cups soft pitted dates
2 cups whole almonds
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup almond butter (or peanut butter)
2 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
for the toppings
strawberries, sliced or raspberries
- Use a circular pizza pan
- Place dates, almonds, coconut, and cocoa powder into blender until broken down completely.
- Add the honey and almond or peanut butter and process until it comes together and forms a ball.
- Form the mixture into a ball. Using slightly wet hands, press the mixture onto the pizza pan. Use a rolling pin or your hands to press the mixture to the edges of the pan. Work the mixture so it is evenly distributed all the way to the edge of the pan.
- Put the crust in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Use a spatula to spread the Greek yogurt on the crust.
- Top the crust with the fruit spelling Cubs. Chill until ready to serve.