Everyone likes granola. You can add this to greek yogurt or eat it as cereal with almond milk. Here is a healthy spin on it ...
- 8 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp stevia
- Mix honey and water together in bowl and place in microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute (or until honey is smooth and pour-able). Add in extracts, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into mixture.
- Add in the oats and flax seed, mix until all the coats are covered. I had to spread it onto baking sheets because the mixture makes a good amount.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes (stirring occasionally), or until crisp or light brown. It will crisp more as it cools!!