1 hour 40 mins
2 hours 10 mins
½ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 lbs. raw chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (about 8 thighs)
Nonstick cooking spray
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
½ tsp. ground black pepper
Lemon wedges (for garnish; optional)
Fresh parsley sprigs (for garnish; optional)
- Combine lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a nonreactive dish. Add chicken; cover and marinate, in refrigerator, for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Remove chicken from dish, reserving marinade. Arrange in a shallow baking pan lightly coated with spray.
- Pour reserved marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake, basting the first 20 minutes with marinade, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley if desired.