21 Day Fix Approved Chocolate Peppermint Muffins
Indulge your sweet tooth with these chocolate peppermint muffins made from good-for-you ingredients.
Total Time: 22 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 muffin each
1 (15-oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
3 large eggs
½ cup raw honey
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. Place chickpeas, eggs, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Place batter in a medium bowl.
5. Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and enjoy!