About Me...

I am a wife and mother of three kiddos, ages 23, 19, and 12. My husband is the love of my life, and we have been married for 26 years. We love the Lord and purpose to put Him at the center of our home and lives. We are a very active family who loves camping, vacationing, playing with our horses, and our Mustangs. We are very active in our church and enjoy serving with our church family. Health and fitness have been a part of our lives for many years. All three of our kiddos were born via c-section, so needless to say, my stomach has not been the same since my muscles were cut through...UNTIL I began doing my Beachbody workouts. I have been using their products for years, and my results have been amazing. I cannot say enough about the results that can be achieved if you are consistent with the workouts every day.

"What is easy to do is also easy not to do." To do or not to do is the question? Every day I make the choice to press play and complete my workout. I feel full of energy and a sense of accomplishment when my workout is done for the day. I am excited to be on this journey of fitness and hope to bring you along with me. I look forward to seeing all of your fitness, wellness, and life dreams come true. Join me in the journey!

If you are interested in learning more about how you can start your journey to getting fit, please contact me at fitforlifebeachbody@yahoo.com or visit me on facebook for additional information http://www.facebook.com/kristicarringtonfitforlife

I would love to coach you to your weight loss and fitness goals and help you transform your life! You just have to say, "YES!"

My Transformation:

I have always had an interest in my fitness, and have been going to the gym for many years either to walk or to take a class. The gym that we were members at was about 35 minutes from home so we would only go 1-2 times per week. I knew I should be working out more consistently than that so I began using Beachbody products to have daily workouts. There were so many to choose from and something was always coming out that I enjoyed...10 Minute Trainer, Hip Hop Abs, Brazil Butt Lift, Body Beast, T25, to 21 Day Fix. Each program proved to be challenging for me and allowed me to see results. The key to getting results was ME! I knew that I had to be consistent every day. I was tired of having a muffin top from my three c-sections. My daughter used to ask me why my stomach looked "that way"... the roll at the top of my scar. "Silly girl, it is because of you!" Well, enough was enough, I decided that I was going to work hard to get rid of my tummy. My results are below so you can see that our programs work if you work them...


Before

After


You can achieve your goals as well. If you are needing to lose weight or just want to tighten and tone, our programs will work for you. We have challenge groups in place to assist you with your fitness & wellness goals. If you are not sure what challenge groups are or how they work, that is ok. ...... Just go to https://www.facebook.com/kristicarringtonfitforlife or email me for more information at fitforlifebeachbody@yahoo.com. I am here to help you!

It's Time to Get Beach Ready...

21 Day Fix Gives RESULTS!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

What is Shakeology?

Shakeology has been a definite wellness tool for me in this journey of fitness and my husband's journey to get healthy and lose his weight. I have been very concerned for him for a long time because he has asthma and heart disease runs in his family. It is difficult to help someone to see their need to get healthy. They have to make the decision on their own that it is time once and for all to get rid of their unwanted pounds and get healthy. He works 50-60 hours per week and was dependent on soda and energy drinks to get him through his long days. I harped on him daily about how dangerous drinking those energy drinks were for his heart. It was of no use. It just made him mad and caused arguments. Although my intentions were from a good heart, he felt that I was nagging at him. He finally made the decision that he wanted to shed his weight. So, I told him that I had 21 Day Fix on its way and that we could do it together. He agreed. Yay! Changing to the clean eating way of life, as this is not a diet, was a big change, but has continued to give results. We then added Shakeology. Wow! What a difference. It stopped those cravings and the mid-afternoon crashes that he was experiencing. No more need for terrible energy drinks or soda. Shakeology is packed full of dense nutrition which is feeding our bodies what they are craving. When we combined the good nutrition with the 21 Day Fix workouts, the results have been amazing. He just weighed in under 200 lbs. It is exciting to see him regaining his health.

I also decided to become a Beachbody coach at the same time to get the 25% discount on the products. He is early in his transformation but, we have already come so far and we knew that we could help other people do the same thing. We love trying new Shakeology recipes and look forward each day to another shake. Shakeology is definitely helping us to regain our health, lose weight, and tighten & tone. My husband has his shake first thing in the morning for his wake up call, but I generally have mine post workout. It is my incentive after a hard workout. Currently, I am on the Eating Clean stripped plan so I'm mixing it with water and it tastes just as good that way too! Here is a little background on Shakeology to help you make a better informed decision.

Here is a great video on Shakeology. See why 100 doctors recommend Shakeology!

Shakeology is more nutritious than a salad and tastes like a dessert!


Beachbody, 21 Day Fix, 21 day fix recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, desserts, 21 day fix lunch recipes, 21 day fix breakfast recipes, 21 day fix dinner recipes, 21 day fix appetizers, kristi carrington, challenge group, clean eating, healthy eating, shakeology, body image, workout, fitness, work from home, work from home moms, work at home, motivational, inspiration, lose weight, fitness, get fit

What is Shakeology?

Shakeology is a nutritional protein shake that provides a wide spectrum of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. Whether you use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the nutrients it needs for optimal health, Shakeology takes the guesswork out of nutrition.

Beachbody, 21 Day Fix, 21 day fix recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, desserts, 21 day fix lunch recipes, 21 day fix breakfast recipes, 21 day fix dinner recipes, 21 day fix appetizers, kristi carrington, challenge group, clean eating, healthy eating, shakeology, body image, workout, fitness, work from home, work from home moms, work at home, motivational, inspiration, lose weight, fitness, get fit

What's in it?

Shakeology contains over 70 ultra high-quality ingredients conveniently located in one glass, to deliver nearly all the nutrients you need to maintain a healthy diet. It's good for you, and good for everyone, because everyone's diet is deficient in some of the key nutrient groups packed into just one Shakeology serving.

Protein from whey, which is highly absorbable, gives you 8 essential amino acids that help you build muscle, lose weight, support brain function, and keep your skin and bones healthy.

Vitamins and minerals support optimum health.

Antioxidants boost the immune system and help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, blood pressure, and stroke.

Phytonutrients support immune function and have anit-inflammatory properties.

Prebiotics support digestive and immune health.

Digestive enzymes help in the digestion of foods and increase the absorption rate of those foods for optimum health.

To see how Shakeology is the healthiest meal of the day, view this video...



What can Shakeology do for you?

It is an effective way to help you lose weight, increase your energy and be the healthiest you can possibly be. Shakeology can help you reduce cravings and promote healthy digestion and regularity. Shakeology recomends that you replace one meal per day with a shake along with regular exercise and a balanced diet, participants who did this experienced remarkable health improvements. It can reduce your total cholesterol, reduce LDL cholesterol, reduce cardiovascular risk, and reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals.

Why Shakeology?

Beachbody, 21 Day Fix, 21 day fix recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, desserts, 21 day fix lunch recipes, 21 day fix breakfast recipes, 21 day fix dinner recipes, 21 day fix appetizers, kristi carrington, challenge group, clean eating, healthy eating, shakeology, body image, workout, fitness, work from home, work from home moms, work at home, motivational, inspiration, lose weight, fitness, get fit

I love Shakeology because I am a busy parent, and it is a quick and convenient way to get complete nutrition. It supplies me with the energy I need to help keep up with the kids and my hectic lifestyle. It is also easier to make and tastier than a salad, and it is an excellent way to eat healthy when eating a full meal is not possible. If you don't like eating fruits and vegetables then this is a great way to get all the benefits of eating a full bowl of fruits and vegetables without having to actually eat them. If you have high cholesterol then this will help you lower total and LDL as well.

How to use it...

It's very simple.
Mix 1 scoop of Shakeology with 8 oz. of water. If you like, add ice. Or if you want something more filling and maybe even more satisfying, blend your Shakeology with ice and nonfat, almond, rice, or soy milk. Shakeology dissolves easily, but blending it will give it a thicker, creamier texture. Honestly, when I make my shakeology I always add more than 8 ounces because I think it's too thick! The more liquid you add the thinner it gets!!:)

What is in Shakeology video...


If you are interested in trying Shakeology, message me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment