Zig Ziglar said it best, "You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want." The best way to achieve your dreams and goals, is to help other's achieve theirs. Ask yourself, "How can I serve that person, What are their needs?" If you focus on the needs of others and meeting what their need is, you will ultimately find the answers to your need. We must focus on figuring out what the need's of others are and offering them a solution that is sincere and focused on them rather than what can I get out of this.
This shift in mindset, will bring rewards that are measurable. How can you do this:
- Form personal connections with people --
- People like to work with someone who is relateable and that they like.
- Keep your eyes open for like minded individuals who will complement you.
- Determine the needs of the other person
- Ask yourself what is keeping them from getting what they want.
- Finally, ask yourself if you have a solution to their need.
- Assuming your solution can solve their problem, it is the answer that they have been waiting for and the answer to overcome their problem. You must now share it with them.