About Me...

I am a wife and mother of three kiddos, ages 23, 19, and 12. My husband is the love of my life, and we have been married for 26 years. We love the Lord and purpose to put Him at the center of our home and lives. We are a very active family who loves camping, vacationing, playing with our horses, and our Mustangs. We are very active in our church and enjoy serving with our church family. Health and fitness have been a part of our lives for many years. All three of our kiddos were born via c-section, so needless to say, my stomach has not been the same since my muscles were cut through...UNTIL I began doing my Beachbody workouts. I have been using their products for years, and my results have been amazing. I cannot say enough about the results that can be achieved if you are consistent with the workouts every day.

"What is easy to do is also easy not to do." To do or not to do is the question? Every day I make the choice to press play and complete my workout. I feel full of energy and a sense of accomplishment when my workout is done for the day. I am excited to be on this journey of fitness and hope to bring you along with me. I look forward to seeing all of your fitness, wellness, and life dreams come true. Join me in the journey!

If you are interested in learning more about how you can start your journey to getting fit, please contact me at fitforlifebeachbody@yahoo.com or visit me on facebook for additional information http://www.facebook.com/kristicarringtonfitforlife

I would love to coach you to your weight loss and fitness goals and help you transform your life! You just have to say, "YES!"

My Transformation:

I have always had an interest in my fitness, and have been going to the gym for many years either to walk or to take a class. The gym that we were members at was about 35 minutes from home so we would only go 1-2 times per week. I knew I should be working out more consistently than that so I began using Beachbody products to have daily workouts. There were so many to choose from and something was always coming out that I enjoyed...10 Minute Trainer, Hip Hop Abs, Brazil Butt Lift, Body Beast, T25, to 21 Day Fix. Each program proved to be challenging for me and allowed me to see results. The key to getting results was ME! I knew that I had to be consistent every day. I was tired of having a muffin top from my three c-sections. My daughter used to ask me why my stomach looked "that way"... the roll at the top of my scar. "Silly girl, it is because of you!" Well, enough was enough, I decided that I was going to work hard to get rid of my tummy. My results are below so you can see that our programs work if you work them...


Before

After


You can achieve your goals as well. If you are needing to lose weight or just want to tighten and tone, our programs will work for you. We have challenge groups in place to assist you with your fitness & wellness goals. If you are not sure what challenge groups are or how they work, that is ok. ...... Just go to https://www.facebook.com/kristicarringtonfitforlife or email me for more information at fitforlifebeachbody@yahoo.com. I am here to help you!

It's Time to Get Beach Ready...

21 Day Fix Gives RESULTS!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

9 Reasons Why Working Out at Home is Better Than the Gym

21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps


If you work out at home, the thought of germ-infested elliptical machines and icy winter roads to the gym make your living room workout bliss that much better. Here are nine reasons why your home gym is where it’s at.



1. You Never Have to Face the Cold
All warm and cozy in your house? Good thing your gym is 10 feet in front of you.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



2. Gym Schedules Don’t Dictate Your Routine
Life is just way too busy and you can't get to the gym so you have a valid excuse to not work out!  No... Shaun T is still waiting for you in your living room, shouting, “Let’s GOOOO!” You won’t have to miss a chance to “dig deeper”.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



3. You Don’t Have to Care How You Look
Rocking polka dot leggings with a striped sports bra? Haven’t brushed your hair? Does it matter? Nope. (Unless you’re going to take an Instagram selfie later…then you might wanna do a little touch up.)
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



4. The Germs Are Your Own
With colds and the flu always going around, it’s an absolute blessing that you don’t have to worry whether the super-sweaty guy in the bro tank wiped down the treadmill. Instead, you get to swim in your own sweat and worry about cleaning it up.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



5. Results and Recovery Are as Far Away as the Kitchen
There’s nothing worse than when you’ve just finished an intense workout and have to wait an hour or more to down your favorite post-workout fuel. Lucky for you, your Recovery Formula is a just a hop, step, and skip away.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



6. Make Any Weird Grunts or Faces You Want
Worried about those noises you make when you’re pushing yourself to the limit? Don’t sweat it! Go ahead, let out a triumphant yell every time you finish a superset.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



7. You Can Literally Roll Out of Bed and Push Play
There’s no better feeling than rolling out of bed and starting your workout five minutes after your Pre-workout formula has kicked in.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



8. Your Personal Trainer and Cast Members Become Your New Best Friends and Workout Buddies
Whenever Tony tells you to “Bring It,” Shaun T tells you to “Dig Deeper,” or Sagi tells you to “Beast UP!” you most certainly do. The trainers always say the right things to get you to push harder.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps



9. When You’re Done, You can Sprawl Out On the Floor and Catch Your Breath.
Whether it’s 25 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour-long workout, when it’s over, you get to sprawl out in all your glory, no need to worry about whether or not the floor is gross or who might step on you.
21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, whole 30, whole 30 approved, nutrition, clean eating, healthy eating, kristi carrington, body wise, shakeology, beachbody, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, breakfast recipes, appetizers, workout, fitness, body image, full30, recipes, 22 minute hard corps

No comments:

Post a Comment