About Me...

I am a wife and mother of three kiddos, ages 23, 19, and 12. My husband is the love of my life, and we have been married for 26 years. We love the Lord and purpose to put Him at the center of our home and lives. We are a very active family who loves camping, vacationing, playing with our horses, and our Mustangs. We are very active in our church and enjoy serving with our church family. Health and fitness have been a part of our lives for many years. All three of our kiddos were born via c-section, so needless to say, my stomach has not been the same since my muscles were cut through...UNTIL I began doing my Beachbody workouts. I have been using their products for years, and my results have been amazing. I cannot say enough about the results that can be achieved if you are consistent with the workouts every day.

"What is easy to do is also easy not to do." To do or not to do is the question? Every day I make the choice to press play and complete my workout. I feel full of energy and a sense of accomplishment when my workout is done for the day. I am excited to be on this journey of fitness and hope to bring you along with me. I look forward to seeing all of your fitness, wellness, and life dreams come true. Join me in the journey!

If you are interested in learning more about how you can start your journey to getting fit, please contact me at fitforlifebeachbody@yahoo.com or visit me on facebook for additional information http://www.facebook.com/kristicarringtonfitforlife

I would love to coach you to your weight loss and fitness goals and help you transform your life! You just have to say, "YES!"

My Transformation:

I have always had an interest in my fitness, and have been going to the gym for many years either to walk or to take a class. The gym that we were members at was about 35 minutes from home so we would only go 1-2 times per week. I knew I should be working out more consistently than that so I began using Beachbody products to have daily workouts. There were so many to choose from and something was always coming out that I enjoyed...10 Minute Trainer, Hip Hop Abs, Brazil Butt Lift, Body Beast, T25, to 21 Day Fix. Each program proved to be challenging for me and allowed me to see results. The key to getting results was ME! I knew that I had to be consistent every day. I was tired of having a muffin top from my three c-sections. My daughter used to ask me why my stomach looked "that way"... the roll at the top of my scar. "Silly girl, it is because of you!" Well, enough was enough, I decided that I was going to work hard to get rid of my tummy. My results are below so you can see that our programs work if you work them...


Before

After


You can achieve your goals as well. If you are needing to lose weight or just want to tighten and tone, our programs will work for you. We have challenge groups in place to assist you with your fitness & wellness goals. If you are not sure what challenge groups are or how they work, that is ok. ...... Just go to https://www.facebook.com/kristicarringtonfitforlife or email me for more information at fitforlifebeachbody@yahoo.com. I am here to help you!

It's Time to Get Beach Ready...

21 Day Fix Gives RESULTS!

Friday, June 17, 2016

Taco Seasoning Blend

21 day fix, 21 day fix approved, breakfast recipes, lunch recipes, supper recipes, dinner recipes, appetizers, healthy food, clean eating, eat clean recipes, eating clean recipes, recipes, kristi carrington, beachbody, 22 minute hard corps, 22 minute, body wise, body image, lose weight, tone up, lose fat, shakeology, shakeo, shakeology recipes, nutrition, motivation, motivational quotes, inspiration, inspirational quotes, brownies, brownie recipe, 21 day fix brownie recipe, weight training, resistance training, exercises, taco recipes

This homemade spice blend is about to become your secret-weapon in the kitchen, adding flavor to everything from chicken and steak, to beans and dips. Give any dish south-of-the-border flair with this flavorful, all-natural taco seasoning blend made with chili powder, cumin, oregano, and other spices.

Packaged seasonings can be high in sodium and contain artificial flavors. There is no need to buy those when it is so easy to make you’re own spice blend. You can make the recipe your own by adding other spices like cayenne for heat, or smoked paprika for rich smoky flavor.


Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 15 servings, about 1 tsp. each

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. chili powder
1 Tbsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. dried oregano

Preparation:
1. Combine chili powder, cumin, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano in a small bowl; mix well.


Container Equivalent:  Free Food

By:  Beachbody

No comments:

Post a Comment